Bolt kit in a 020 tranny

Hello again guys.  I have a 020 9A and a ASH transmission.  the ASH transmission has a blown diff but the gears are good.  I have a 9A transmission that has no second gear.  so I wanted to disassemble the 9A transmission and install the ASH gears and put in a bolt kit and 80 % shim kit.  My question is how hard is it to do and what's the general turn around time for disassembling a transmission and removing the rivets and installing the kit and reassembling the transmission.
  I work at a auto shop with a transmission disassembling kit and its slow so I have time on my hands.  any tips you guys can give me would be great.  I'm installing the transmission in a 16v scirocco with a 6 puck clutch and boost  so it expected to be around 250 crank hp.