Cofap?

> Never heard of cofap dampers.  You might want to do a bit of research
> before you install these.  Since the springs are shorter, you need
> shorter dampers.  I once bought "premium" Monroe Sensatracs to use with
> my old Neuspeed (made by H&R) springs and they were a disaster.  The 1
> 1/2" of 'comfort' travel built in to the dampers was already taken up by
> the dropped springs, so the dampers were always in the 'harsh' zone.
> The dampers were also poorly matched to the spring rate, causing the car
> to 'pogo' like crazy - another reason to choose recommended matched
> dampers for your springs...  Cheap and/or improperly matched shocks will
> also blow in no time.

Cofap is usually the cheaper end of OE...  I have bought these and they are
okay, but I would not use them for lowered springs.  I would recommend
Bilstein, Koni, or something along that line...  Cofaps are going to be
designed for factory springs, so you will be bouncing a bit too much (ask me
how I know)...

--
Cable Motors
4710 NW 39th St.,