Tranny woes

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> if you dont have the 17mm allen key, you can use a pair of large vicegrips.
>
> Al
>
> You can also use a spare lug bolt and a pair of ViseGrips.

You know, I've heard that before but I've had sh!t luck with both techniques.  ZERO success.  THem
plugs have a way of self-tightening.  Sears has a 17mm hex hey for $11 - no brainer.

AFA filling, use the speedo hole and a funnel with a hose pulled through.  It's just much easier
on your constitution.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)