[16v] anyone have this on their car?

Patrick discovers spell-checking!!!  This is BIG news!  Oh, and by the
way, you're French-Canadian, don't paint us all with the same brush!  :)
hehehe  I lived in Quebec for a couple of years, so I am qualified to
make that statement...  :)

Mark - not your typical Ontario "squarehead" (what Quebecers call
Ontarians)
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K