Euro MK1 Inst. Cluster and other things FS!!!!!!

Wow, they're going for over $200!  I bought mine on ebay a couple years
ago for $50, mint, and only had 20,000 km on it!  I guess I lucked out.
I'm not selling it though - not knowing how fast you're going past 85
mph sucks...

Is the 85 mph cluster the only one that came on U.S./Canada cars?  None
of the Mk1's I've owned have had anything higher...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K