Do these people get it?

Well the shop I use to work at does Vanagon swaps (with the 250hp SVX
motors, or any other motor from a stupidroo--turbos, WRX, whatever) and the
one they are working on now is billing out at just over $27K!!  And that is
for the motor, work, suspension, wheels, tires, trans, 4 wheel disks, CV
joints (synchro) etc. etc. etc.  Apparently the guy flew in from NY (I live
in WA state), bought the vehicle then brought it to the shop to have all the
work done.  Amazing how horrible the economy is doing right now and how
depressed everyone is--NOT!

Dave
---