[16v] anyone have this on their car?

My guess would be the little bastard rodents heard some list banter about swiss cheesing the airbox and got the wrong idea.

Anson

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
LOL. My son could have used one then, he had about a 4" diameter area
removed from his air filter by mice, and the contents replaced with nuts.
The symptom? Car wouldn't start. Somehow the engine survived anyway.
Cathy