How many have broken their pedal assembly?

--- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, the car mine broke on already had 200k on it, I
> think it's really a fluke thing.

No, I don't think it is.  It's happened to a few Sciroccos
I've known / owned - case in point my '86 8v.  This one's
been cobbled together by the p.o. but a new pedal assembly
is on the list of things to install as the clutch is
unbelievably heavy.  I plan on seeing what can be done for
reinforcement.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.