Al needs to clean out his photo archives!

I'll fill in for Daun since he dosen't seem to be "up" to it.

"Wow, that wallet makes it look like he does have an ass"

"Thats just a crease in the zipper flap, nothing to see here, move along"

ROFL!  All in good fun Al!

Hey...did you ever decipher those FF tranny codes?

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
rofl!
that was melissas work actually...
thats what i get for letting her have at the camera...
freggin melissa :)

anyhow, you guys should know better, i mean, i know im in the navy and all,
but c-mon :)
Al