Running / driving '85 FS - $100

Hey,

One of my sources called today and gave me contact info on
a guy in Cincy with an '85 Scirocco that needs a new home.
The details I know:

'85 8v, dark grey / blue.  Left side has been hit.  The car
apparantly runs and drives alright.  Hoses, radiator,
axles, wheel bearings etc replaced in the last three years.

Who wants it?  You know the drill, I can check it out, grab
it for anyone that is interested.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.