[semi OT] Oh my. I wanna drive this!

Ok, the cart is sweet and all...but my god, that little blue mini pickup that the cart came out of?  Check that beast going around da ring!

http://foto.renn.tv/web/video/ringmini.wmv

Sick!  I totally love it!

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
OMFG!!!!

I watched the whole thing with my jaw dropped as far as it would go!

That thing is ridiculous!  I wanna drive it too!!!!  :D

JT

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anson, you should like this just a tad.

http://foto.renn.tv/web/video/gixxerkart_video.wmv

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr." 7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)