help me pass aircare!yay I passed.-Danger-

Were they aircooled VW's?
Critical little piece of rubber if you left it off.
I've only done one water pump, after mine failed at 200,000 + miles.
It's that little 3 way rubber connector off the pump, with 3 different
dimension openings.
No fear if you run into one unexpectedly on your motor.
Based on list feedback, it's apparently a common part available from not
only VW (at ca, the $70 I paid) but also (for $10-15) at WalMart, Advance
Auto, Auto Zone, Pep Boys and maybe even Ebay, Sears Roebuck,and Monkey Wards).
Guess you and I are the only ones who see it as an odd part.
But, you never ran into it. That makes it even rarer.
Maybe I imagined it all in a VW dream.
That's OK.
I'd rather rebuild the engine or endure replacing my 86 rack and pinion
again instead of the little water pump.
Since your three engines didn't even have the part, now I'm really
wondering where my coolant goes.