[OT] Directway and Web Server Need Help !

>DW6000 Info
>Software Creation Date: Nov 17 2003, 11:21:03
>Software Release Number: 4.2.0.12
>IP Address: 192.168.0.1
>Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0\
The address 192.168.0.1 is part of the output addresses

>NAT IP Address: 69.35.225.219
>NAT Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
>Transmit Path: Satellite
>Outroute: Primary
>Longitude: 117 West
>Receive Frequency: 1130 MHz
>Receive Symbol Rate: 30 Msps
>Receive Polarization: Horizontal
>Transmit Polarization: Horizontal
>22KHz Tone: Off
>Router Address: 66.82.157.56

This is the addy of the modem on the Internet

>Software Configuration
>NAT: Enabled
>DHCP: Enabled
>Turbo Page: Enabled
Check to see if the modem allows forwarding if so, turn off the DCHP and
assign hard IP addys to the computers. In the forwarding section assign
192.168.1.100 to a server. The modem router should forward any requests via
the modem from ports 80 and 8080 to that computer. This way when a page
request comes in, then the request is routed to the wwwroot folder on the
correct computer.

>now from what I understand from browsing satellite
>forums is the following the dw6000 uses ports 83-87
>exclusively for itself for down/upstreams web pages
>stuff.  Also the NAT that is enabled, I cannot get rid
>off unles I go commercial (may still have to go that
>route)
NAT (network address translation) is just a way to assign a computer an addy
after the modem. It is usually 192.168.1.x or 10.23.101.x. the x usually
starts at 100.