alternator problem solved

Well I found out it wasn't the alternator.  After changing the alternator on my car and  driving home.  I pulled from a stop light and BAM car starts stalling, cut off, lights in the car starts going hay wire, radio turns off and to top it off SMOKE starts shooting from the hood.  yea it caught fire.  turns out it was a wiring problem.  the alternator wires that go from the starter to the alternator and that blue wire got caught between a bolt and the motor so every time the motor shacked and rocked it chewed away at the harness until it got to the wires and the bolt grounded them causing the battery light to come on and off.  then when it lower the voltage to a 11.7volts alt he time.  wasn't until it actually caught fire did I find out what the problem was.  Lucky it didn't fry my tec 2.

Also lucky I was 2 blocks from my job and was able to make a u turn are go back to the shop and fix the harness.  now I'm getting 14.0 volts all the time and no random accessory turn offs or battery lights.  also since the voltage was so low when I was tuning the car now its running rich as hell 10.97.1 AFR.  so I have a turbo map to go on when I go boost.