Bored boys and their toys...

Well it's all heresay however, my wifes supervisor noticed she drives a Roc
and occasionally they talk VW's. He has a turbo 16v Rabbit. We'll his
thanksgiving story was that he and his best friend who has a turbo'd NOS
squirtin 16v Roc and he decided to see who was faster. At the end of what he
said was about a half mile blast, the Roc had just edged by him but blew his
motor. When he glanced down at his speedo before slowing down, he had just
tipped 160.

When things warm up I'm gonna talk to him about hookin me up with a motor.

Peace

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!