Who wants a seat?

I have 3 sets of seats available.  Please email me for images.

1) $75  A2 Golf front seats  -  Material is torn but very good
shape...seat covers would be  a cheap fix!

2) $50  MK2 Scirocco Rear Seat Set.  Came out of an 87 16V Scirocco.
Black with B/W stripe material centers.  Very little fabric damage from
sun rot.

3) $75  MK1 Scirocco Rear Seat Set.  Came out of a 79 Scirocco.  Black
Leather with no damage to leather.  Rear panel on upper section is
falling off but easily repaired!

I am open to offers or part trades to help offset shipping costs to
longdistance areas.

Email me with questions or image requests.

Chris Edwards
79 Scirocco 16V