Parts questions...

Sounds like www.rapidparts.com. They have an annoyingly yellow site and sell a lot of OEM type stuff.

Dan

Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net> wrote:
I'm still looking for a particular website I once ran across which has center cap bolts for sale (PN - N 903 216 02). The webpage is a large European parts site, and it has a yellow background. I know someone from this list pointed me to it, so I was hoping they are reading this!
Thanks again,
Ryan H.