15x7.5 wheels on mk2

>         They're off a 914 15x6.5 up front and 15x7.5 in the back.  I'm not
>sure on the offset though.
>

>Shamus Kenney
>8816v

Offset if pretty cricical here.  Bolt pattern on those wheels is
4x100?  (4 holes
on a 100mm circle).  There's a utility on scirocco.org under the
'Tire' icon off
the front page to help you compute your offset.  Wide wheels can fit on our
cars, but you have to get the right offset.  There is only about 5.5 inches of
backspacing available on our cars, maybe 5.6 - 5.7 in the rear as the track
is 10mm or so narrower.

==Brett