MkI door panel Q/Got some to sell?

This is more for the MkI experts, Daun, Mark Peele, TBerk and anyone else
I've missed:
The door panels on the '78 have speaker holes cut in them and I will need
to replace them.
I have some from an '81, but they have door pockets on them.  I suppose I
could just remove
the door pockets, and get them recovered as originally planned.  But I'm
curious as to when the
storage pockets appeared; was it sometime in '78(obviously after mine was
made) or in '79?
Secondly I saw on ebay a guy selling a set of what he calls '78 door panels
in black.  They
look nice but I see they's got perforations (like the dash does) for a
speaker to be mounted
behind.  It appears to be factory.  When did they do this, as mine does not
have these either.
And lastly if anyone knows where I can find a good(read-no holes) set of
front panels let me know.
I don't care what color, but Parchment or Beduin would be absolutely
great.   Hell if anyone even
has a small sample of the Beduin vinyl I'd love to get a piece so I can't
get it matched up(I'm
interested in doing the car in Cobalt Blue Mettalic, but I would need the
Beduin interior as that
is the proper int/ext color scheme).

Thanks

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.  Engine/trans came out last night
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe