MKI Windsheild Seal... found online..!!!

looks  like they seem to have found a way to escape a chapter 13.... Thank
god, was getting tired of seeing the A1 market (aftermarket or oem
aftermarket) shrink like it has lately... for example a local vw air/wet
parts store called "Knights autoparts" for 25 years in Dallas, 3 years ago
they added all other imports because they were loosing lots of money... the
owner died last year.... 6 months later.... stored closed now bankrupt....
now my closest "local" vw dub shop is 47 miles from my house, where I used
to drive 5 mins to knights... I like Motorworks... and their catalogue more
than ever actually contains A1 parts if you use "scirocco" they have a good
selection at sometimes cheapest price around for the same part...

MKI seals is a (to say the least) rarity in the scrap yards, aftermarket
wise, they are the only one that I know have them in STOCK!..
and I am a MKII lover...

three cheers for Motorworks .. !cheer!cheer!cheer!... Hope they continue
long and hard, and hope they will continue to "support" the A1 nuts out
there...

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco
=>Subject: RE: MKI Windsheild Seal... found online..!!!
=>
=>
=>I thought Motorworks went out of business last year?
=>
=>Don
=>