[fs] etka v6.2 update 553

  for the record, this will be the last etka update i'll be selling. too many projects and it has been a number of months since we last received a physical cd-rom update. it's being updated via the web now. :(
  at any rate, i have 23 copies of 553 left. i took them to cincy this year but didn't get around to letting people know they were there. i addition, i have one copy of 540 left. the main difference between the two is that 553 has the touareg on it. other than that, they are are virtually identical. they have been sufficiently...um, "modified" so that they will work on machines without the hardlock. unfortunately updates via the web will not be available due to that fact. on the other hand, we've had no problems with running it on win 95 through 2000 pro. should run fine on nt (since that's what 2000 is based off of) and we've had success running it with xp. pretty much the only thing you really need is a display of 1280x1024 (virtual or real).
  the cds are unlabeled (i'll let you decorate them yourself) but otherwise ready to go. cost within the u.s. is $3 per disc. this covers materials and postage. i'm not looking to make money off this. i get it free, i'd expect you to do the same. this is a first-come-first-serve offer. after these run out, i'll make no more. please limit this to the list or a close friend. no posting on vortex or newsgroups, please. i'll accept just about any monetary payment, though paypal to foxxinabox@wideopenwest is preferred.
  if you have any questions, please contact me off-list. attempt to send your message to my thanx.

--
 / _/     Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com