De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Marc Getty
Envoy? : mercredi 27 ao?t 2003 08:20
? : 'Patrick Bureau'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: volkswagen rice ??

I've seen one of these Chinese VWs in Wolfsburg. See
http://getty.net/Shanghai/ for pictures of it.

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco @ 235K miles
http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
    in Heliodongr?n (Citron Green) took European Delivery in May 2002,
    state-side delivery on July 19, 2002, currently at 38,000 miles