OT: MD RennFest

BTW, for anyone in MD area, my wife and I will be celebrating our nuptuals with friends at the MD Rennfest, www.rennfest.com , on Sunday the 31st, if any would like to stop by.  We'll be around the White Stag Inn towards the start of the day but will most likely move to "our" corner later on.

Mike - the happy guy who will look like Schreck on Sunday, the 31st
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source