Brake Work??

I was not spewing oil like mad unless I was going down the road. Then it was
only spraying all over for ~300mi. I'm not sure how fast it was coming out
but in the 400 mi trip I made that wknd it only lost maybe 2 qt.? Needless
to say I have no use for  reundercoating about a third of the car now though
because it was treated with hot oil.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)