MkI vents

Also Dave, the reason I pick Chevy is because they had vents and very few
other brands did and obviously the hinges and ect. would have to come from a
different make because of the limited VW quantity plus I have not heard of
an MKII (which I have) at all, and I would like them.

BTW: My DD is an Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera and my dad owns an '02 3/4 ton
Chevy, needless to say I am alos a HARD CORE GM guy!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)