Timing problems!!!

Thanks Mark!!! I think I got it. I was lining the cam to a little above the
cam cover car the Bentley says to line the divet up to the top of the rear
timing cover which does not exhist on my car. So I was making an assumtion.
Definately made an ass this time. This would also explain why when it was
running it ran just a touch rough, which was probly just the ignition being
a little off. THANKS!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)