Put driveshaft on and also put on axle nut,but still doesn't move

What I was doing was replacing my old driveshaft with
a new remanufactured one just so I could drive it
around again.  The problem is while, I installed the
driveshaft(I tightened the triple square bolts) and
used my breaker bar for the axle nut for the outer CV
area, when I tried to drive it, it would not move with
the new driveshaft and would make some noises comming
from the inner CV, while in gear, I let the car run
since it did not stall and looked at the driveshaft,
it was spinning like it was wobbling.  The axle nut
was not spinning at all.
--- T Berk <"TBerk "@sbcglobal>,
UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote:
> Andrew Wong wrote:
> >
> > Today I got around to loosening the axle nut
> slightly
> > more than before and putting the bolts of the
> inner CV
> > in, I don't think I tightened it tight enough, the
> > axle nut and inner CV bolts because when I started
> the
> > car, and put it in reverse, it did not move still.
> > looked at the axle and it was spinning like it was
> > wobbling.  Any ideas?
> >
> > =====
> > -Andrew Wong
> > 1984 Black Scirocco
> > 1987 White Quantum wagon
> >

> Hmm,  I need you to describe this again.
>
> There is the transaxle, it connects to the inner CV
> joint via the
> tripplesquare bolts. The Inner CV has one end of the
> axle stuck into it,
> the other end has the Outer CV with it's splines
> that fit into the hub.
>
> If you have (at least) two or more than of those
> inner CV bolts in then
> the only place you might be able to spin the axle
> without getting the
> wheel to turn is a CV that has the axle pulled out
> of it, OR you don't
> have the axle far enough into the hub.
>
> btw- On my K. Ghia I spun the spines off one of the
> rear drive axles
> because the capture nut on the axle had back out
> some.
>
> 'Splain it again so I can visualize 1. What you had
> to start with and 2.
> what you are doing to try and fix it.
>

> TBerk

=====