Block interchangability

one comment in here, I do not beleive (and I could be wrong here) that you
can interchange the cranks like that (size of the cranks are different I
beleive)... if yoiu wantto use a 3a 2L and turbo it, you need to find some
8:1 3a forged pistons...

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco