Parts for sale and WTB Parts List

Alright I am looking for the following parts, let me
know how much for the parts of course I pay shipping.
1 - Passenger Side fender (no dents/rust please)
1 - Blue Carpet Interior
1 - set of 4x6 (all 4) Hella's or Eurolights
1 - 9a transmission

For Sale PICTURES ON REQUEST or they will be posted
ina day or so.

1 - 4K transmission + 90mm Axles (both) Used, 150K,
probably needs a gasket job
worked fine when taken out of car - 200.00$ +shipping

1 - Rear Leather SPLIT Seats, bottom is imaculate, top
half has rips on the
pipping edges (pictures on request) - 100$ + shipping

1 - Fuel Tank Filler tube + locking cap - 75$+shipping

1 - MKII Small Gaz Tank (used on cars with normal tire
spare - 30$+ Shipping

1 - NOS, new never used, WEBER Large Mouth Throttle
body WITH Adapter plate, hardware and manuals . 150$ +
Shipping

of course if you have a part I want and you want a
part of mine we can work a trade..

=====
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler orangeKamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Daily Driver Rocco
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.5L Diesel F250 Super cab w/8ft bed.