woohoo! one key for all locks

Just wanted to share,

I bought a lock set off ebay steering column switch assembly with ignition
switch, both door handles and rear hatch, was for A1 Cabby so the doors, and
rear hatch assembly was different, but I change the cylinders in the handles
and the keyways in the hatch and all is good. One key less weight for autoX
;) I have left over parts if anyone is interested:

Later 81 cabby door handles both sides, black with chrome strip
rear hatch lock assembly for 81 cabby
steering column switch assembly with good ignition switch and key from '79
scirocco

Will have soon for sale:

Points ignition - coil and distributor works fine, going to electronic
ignition.

Make me an offer,

Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco