Anyone know where i can get these parts for a mk1 roc.. (ClearMk1 Turns)

Holy crap, great work! I don't have an MK1, but if I
did you would get an order from me.

And now for your next trick, clear rear lenses for
MK2's, and I'm not talking about that Altezza crap,
clear like the MK1's you made. That would look very
interesting on my Flash Silver Roc.

Later...