From: Scirocco16vJay@aol.com
To: guntherpb4u@hotmail.com
Subject: Audi A4
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:11:30 EDT

Anyone in the tri state area interested in an 1996 B5 Audi A4 V6 2.8L 5
speed. It has 99000 miles on it (mostly highway). Its silver with all power
all
leather interior. It has dark tints, bose audio system with 6 disk CD
changer,
intake and exhaust. It had the S4 wheel and a momo shift knob. Body is in
very
good condition and so is the interior. The engine runs very strong and has
never been raced. I am looking to get 10k for it obo. If anyone is
interested you
can instant message me or email me a Scirocco16vJay@aol.com. Thanks.

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental