Infinity 462.5cfp and 4652cfp

which sounded better?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: Infinity 462.5cfp and 4652cfp

> I installed these in both my doors and rear trays. They sounded pretty
good running off my 60x4 deck. I imagine with some more juice from a _real_
amp, they'd sound even better.

> I had to cut a significant portion of the plastic plate frame with a
Dremel to get it to fit snug in the door card. But it worked and was worth
it. Once you get in there with speaker and the door card, you'll see what
you have to do...wish I had pix for you, but that was PDC (pre-digital
camera...)