Vortex needs to relax

Well, I stopped looking at the NB forum after about the thousandth post
about peeling paint in the cupholders  (mine's peeling too, but I generally
have a cup in it anyway...). While the Scirocco folks are helping each other
swap engines (and don't even have cup holders, hot beverages would be
dangerous anyways, heh). It's two different worlds.