Tranny install question

We _DID_ have fun, didn't we.  Who'd have thought that a trip to a
WalledUpMart could be so much fun...

You're going to have to buy another pristine 24 year old car in Ohio so we
can do it all over again.

Slowest damned clutch job I ever did though - I think it even took me less
time to r&r the pressure plate and torque converter on the hillbilly
hardtop when I was 16 years old and green behind the ears mechanically.

Drew