Anyone know where i can get these parts for a mk1 roc.. (ClearMk1 Turns)

Dan Smith wrote:

> Oooh, looks spiffy. Would these be for sale or for you? Ballpark
> price? The ones pictured looked pretty good to me, what are you
> reworking?

We're having the passenger mold redone as well as adding UV agent to the
lense.  There were also some problems with the plastic getting a glaze
on it, assumed to be from an acclerant used to seal the lense to the
back.  As for price, all depends on seeing this set and how they turn
out.  I would go as far as to say they will be more expensive than Mk2
clear turns.  Stay tuned...

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Brazil Brown Metallic 79