Fw: FS 83 Rabbit GTI Auto X

Not mine but I'm real familiar with the car.  It was in the top ten at
nationals with Jason Driving it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "vwracing" <vwracing@columbus.rr.com>
To: "vw" <vwautox@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "Mk1GTI" <Mark1GTI@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 5:53 PM
Subject: FS: 83 Rabbit GTI

> Here are the details:
> Car was owned/raced by Jason Tipple (some may be familiar with it). The
car is in excellent condition with zero rust. The paint is excellent (black
with red/yellow/orange stripes). I can send a pic if needed.
> 1.8l bored to .040. Big bore intake, torque supressor, Quaife, lightened
flywheel, tokicos adjustables, ground control coilovers, upper/lower front
and rear stress bars, front/rear autotech sway bars, ss brake lines, hawk
pads, header with race muffler, short shift kit, sparco seats/belts, momo
wheel/pedals, Jacobs ignition, larger capacity oil pan, 13in x 9 dura-lite
wheels with hoosier autocrossers (only one race on the set of tires). Larger
throttle body with intake that has been bored/matched. The car is soooo
quick and runs great!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511