16V Upper stress bar, eating crow

I know it will fit the Rabbit, and it will need it for sure if he ever gets
it going. As for donating the 2L to my good friend AL, well, line up buddy,
I somehow doubt it will leave the country, or the driveway for that matter.
As for reversing it, if you mean upside down maybe, but just putting it on
facing backwards won't work, the studs don't look like they could possibly
line up. I don't really need it at the moment, Klaus is getting gentle use
anyway, but at some point I will add something. It was not expensive since
it was used. It looks like it would fit if the TB was differently placed.
It's no biggie, but I thought I should clear up any misunderstanding I may
have caused.
cathy