looking for info on a deadbeat seller

Does anyone know of Adam Korman (covenantcustoms@cfaith.com)? I bought a set of Koni adjustable rear shocks before Cincy and haven't heard from him since I sent the money. I found him and his ad thru the scirocco.org classifieds. Any info would be much appreciated. I'm going to do a little digging and see if I can come up with what city/state he lives in but I figured maybe someone on the list knew of him.

Dan