Speaking of Cherry 8v 'rocs FS - was Re: help pricing a rocco

--- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> William-
>   $800-$1000.
> (for any 8V to be worth more, it would have to be cherry)
> (you guys know it's true....)

Friend of mine is selling an '86 8v Scirocco.  She's the
2nd owner (hasn't had it that long) and it has been
*extremely* well maintained its entire life.  It's black
and the a/c still works.  I don't remember too many details
about it (only seen it once) but I can find out.  She'd
like $2000 for it, and it's in Cincinnati.  Anyone
interested lemme know....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."