Engine/tranny Question

now that eveyone has said their peace, my turn :)

1. shortage on oil in tranny (add)
2. the 8v engine can produce ~ 130-145hp without a turbo and its got way
plenty or "pickup"

here is what I did on mine and it (being anal I replaced everything for new
parts cost ~2000$)

2.0L Audi 100 1993 Engine (3A Block), replaced rings, main/rod bearings,
piston bolts/nuts, gasket kit. now that was not bad I got a deal 300/block
and new parts I bought from germaautoparts.com , Installed Knock box and
sensor, changed the Trottle body for Audi 5000 and ported Intake myself,
changed the toilet bowl exhaust for a A1 MKI Scirocco 4-2 Maniforld with a
2-1 downpipe and swapped my exhaust from stock 1 7/8" to 2" pipping.
upgraded my 9a tranny to chromoly synchros, bolt kit and 80% LSD kit.

and between you an I... GRIN... press on the pedal, and it rivals/beats the
16v rocco's on the road with little problems.

going to get a dyno in a few weeks to get a real HP #)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco