TBerk Back from Intersteller Travels

Glad to hear you made it back from China, err, interstellar travels, I
missed ya. Worry not, I've been freeing electrons in your absence. Peace and
love for sure, Cathy
BTW, I haven't had any tales of mechanical disaster to regale you with, and
my cars are all behaving, what WERE you doing to the fabric of the universe
my man? Something's wrong...