Thanks to Allyn

I just wanted to send a thanks to Al.  I know most of you know him as he
gets to a lot of the list events. I am fairly new to the list and had asked
if any listers were in the area.  I got the chance to meet Al today and go
for a ride in his schweeeeeet Green Reiger Scirocco (I will be dreaming
about all that power and sweet body kit for a long time.)  After my ride in
his car I know that I MUST have a 2.0L swapped into my 16V.  It was good to
finally meet and learn from a fellow fan.  I look forward to meeting more
listers and swapping ideas.  I hope he gets his current project finished
soon. I want to see this one on the road.

Al,

Thanks for the ride and the offer of help.  I will be finding a 2.0L to
install so we can get this one running the way it should be.  It was great
to meet you. I will bring my car around soon.

Thanks Again,

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco