free body parts

I was getting some oil today  and I guy came up to me to see if I needed
any Scirocco body parts.  He said he has a red 16v with no engine that
he needs to get rid of.  It has major front end damage.  The car is
about 180 miles from me and I have never seen it.  He is in the
Tidewater area of Virginia.  Call him if you want something.

His name is Mark
757-872-0849
87 red 16v body

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters