My intercooler has arrived! :D

8/8/2003  BELL INTERCOOLERS , 972-513-1674 , TX  $620.70

That includes the shipping.  Takes them a few day to fab up the end tanks to
your specifications.  End tanks add roughly $200 over the core price.

Should be pretty low pressure drop with this design.  I hope it cools well
too!

Bradley
http://s16v.com/vw