New to scirocco

humm sounds like me, just until I started modding and fixing my scirocco...
3 years later. I got out of the computer industry, and spend an average 2-4
hrs on the car(s) or in the garage, and I am considering taking course in
Auto mechanic ... I don't speed ....much...    "echo's of last cincy make me
giggle.."
By the way before I got a scirocco I had the same interest as you did,
Computers (since 79), languages (English, French , Portuguese and ASL) what
I liked before I met Beatrice ... they are like the movie "Carrie" they will
suck you in, and if you don't pay attention to them, they will throw a fit.!

welcome to the nightmare....MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco