Got MAJOR stress - update: need mk1 strut tower - please help!

Well I pulled the fender off, and the damage is worse than I thought.  It
seems the sideswipe of a ditch that the PO had has distorted the driver side
strut tower area pretty badly...  To do a proper job of it I need to replace
the strut tower and a good chunk of the sheetmetal around it...  :-(

So, does anyone have a driver side strut tower section, or one you could
hack out of a wrecked Mk1?  I would need it to go roughly from the rain tray
to near the front turn signal.  The line where the strut tower meets the
frame rail on the inside would probably be as low as I need...

Anyone help me out here?  If you're within a 5 or 6 hour drive from the
Niagara Falls/Buffalo area I don't mind coming down and doing the
sawzalling!  :)  I don't have the cash to finish the resto of the 80 right
now, so this is basically my only option...

Thanks!

Mark
80 S
81 S - lots of goodies, and a not-so-goody strut tower