From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:11 AM
Subject: Brake bleeding help...

> I snapped off the bleeder valve last time I bled the brakes, thankfully it
stayed closed.  But I plan on swapping pads/discs/lines in the near future,
and was wondering - would a power brake bleeder eliminate the troubles I
would have with trying to bleed the system?  How, and more importantly, how
good do these work?  Worth it ($44)?  Thx!
> The front calipers are fairly new, so I don't wanna have to replace them
just cause I can't bleed one of them.