From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jorel Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 6:38 PM
To: volkswagen scirocco
Subject: Who was the guy who rebuilt heads?

Sometime ago I posted something about rebuilding the
heads for my 16V. Some lister came back offering to do
this for a fee. I'm ready to talk about this if you're
still out there. If you're no longer out there, can
anybody else recommend a place to buy some
re-manufactured heads for my car?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16V Scirocco