Obsessions

welcome to the list! My obsession started when I was working at a small used
car dealer in the year 1999, some lady traded a black 88 rocco 1.8 16v with
190,000 miles for a dodge intrepid.  It sat there in a snow bank for the
winter till my p.o.s took a crap and I needed a car. I didn't know what a
scirocco even was, but I thought what the hell it looks like it would be
good on gas. So the ol boss gave me a deal and he sold it to me for $200!
Over the years I put about $400 in parts/main, and it still runs great to
this day!
oh yah, bad bushings on the shift linkage could make it a lot harder to
shift for a beginer, there cheap and easy to replace!

Parker Wulf
scirocco210@hotmail.com
Cable Connectors service tech
contractor for Charter Comunications
"its better to have more than enough, than not enough"
87 Scirocco 2.0 16v (tornado red beast)
88 Scirocco 1.8 16v (black stock)
87 Scirocco 1.8 16v (tornado red mudden machine/parts)
89 Ford F-150 (sucks, but its nice to have a beater truck)
83 Couger
ya everything I have is from the 80's!